Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shorts on Sunday.

Today was just Beautiful here!  I worked this morning, but when I got home, shorts seem appropriate again because it was 82 degrees outside, with a Sky full of Sunshine. We are so very Blessed to have such wonderful weather.  But,  all weather to me is good, even the rainy, bad days.  This tank is a Prototype  of my Re-Style project I made this week.  I liked it so much that I wore it today. I got the Idea from a sweater that Keira, one of my good friend in real life,was wearing on her amazing blog, 
I hope Everyone had a Beautiful Sunday. 
Project Re-Style# 8 Tomorrow.

 Express Shorts, Tank I made, Sweater- Gap




Cola Enjoying her Sunday Keeping Watch!

2 comments:

  1. I've got to try this because I love me some ruffles and it's such a great idea to spruce up a tank or tee. You've done an awesome job!
    Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!