Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Easy Studded Clutch, DIY

Having trouble keeping a straight line when you use studs?
Here is what I did.



Tutorial
 Things you need
  1. Clutch* Bath and Body Works
  2. Knife
  3. Rounded Studs  *Hobby Lobby
  4. 1 inch Masking Tape





Place a piece of tape straight down the middle of the bag
Use this as a guide.
I kept the tape under my studs, but you could also draw a light line
and cover the lines with your studs.


Then I used my x-acto knife and placed two rows of studs.


This also doubles as my travel jewelry bag.

Happy Thursday!
Lots of <3.
Anne

2 comments:

  1. This is a tοpic that іs neаr to my heart.
    .. Take care! Εxactly where are уour contact dеtails
    though?

    Look іnto my site; supplemental resources

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is a brilliant way to keep the studs in line. love how glittery and awesome your clutch already was!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!