Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, September 2, 2013

Wire and Crystal Bangle Bracelets, DIY

I got this idea from a beautiful lady who is very creative. She came to see me one day and had on these beautiful gold and coral bead, wire bracelets. I asked her where she bought them from and she told me she made them.  I asked her if I could do a DIY tutorial for them and she said "oh you definitely should." Thank you K for the wonderful idea.




 Tutorial
Things you need.
  1.  20 Gauge Wire
  2. Pliers
  3. Crystal Beads
  4. Ruler
 Cut your wire about 24 inches long.
measure around the widest part of your hand.

wrap your wire to hold the size you measured.
 string on your first bead
 wrap that to hold the bead
 Keep adding a bead about every inch and a half,
 and wrapping the wire....
 until you get to the end.
To finish, wrap the end wire a couple of times around.

Use your pliers to clap down the wire so it does not stick out.

 Make a bunch of them.

Have a Wonderful Day !
Lots of <3,
Anne
For more DIY Go

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I've been away from blog world for awhile! These are so pretty? Have you started selling your jewelry yet? you should!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl Welcome back:) I sell a few things but its not in full swing yet.:)

      Delete
  2. Thanks For Sharing...
    A bracelet is an article of jewelry that is worn around the wrist.When worn around arm then arm bracelet,it is in different forms.Nice to wear and looks pretty after that...
    Trendy arm candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb! Your blog is incredible. I am delighted with it, Knowledge giving Article! I appreciate you. I completely agree with you. If we talk about current scenario then it is must be update. You can also avail more information at Crystal bracelet & pendants. I enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing with me.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!