Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, August 6, 2015

No Sew, Tie Dyed, Twisted Back Tee: DIY




This Twisted back Tee has been Haunting my dreams for a while now.
  I finally had some time this weekend to sit down and figure out how to make one
that was completely no sew. It only took me minutes once
 I figured  out how I was actually going to cut it.
Such a fun and easy Beach or Lake shirt.
The Link to the Tie Dye Pattern Below.

My Inspiration. 

Via 
Victoria's Secret.

Things you need
Shirt 
and Scissors



Now lets make our Twisted Back Tee.
First you have to cut off the sleeves
Cut around your collar
 cut apart the tops of the sleeves.

 Cut off the seam at the top of your sleeve, the bulky part.
I also trimmed  up the top of the shirt  so that it was easier to tie.
Cut a oval shape (* or an Alien head shape) in the back of your tee.
Ttake the back and twist the top of the shoulders down and through the hole about 3 times.

Tie the two shoulders together.






For the Tie Dyed Instructions you can
 Go HERE!


Have a Wonderful Weekend 
Lots of <3,
Anne


















10 comments:

  1. Fun!! i've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for later this morning that links to your tutorial: http://sewing.craftgossip.com/?p=83840 --Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for hot weather like today. Love the pretty color too. Pinned! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a genius! 😁Now I'll be thinking about this until I make it. I think it was here that I saw the no sew shirt with the ties on the shoulder and down on side. I think about that one all of the time too because I haven't made it yet. Thanks for great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Petula, you are so sweet. XXOO

      Delete
  4. So amazing. I like this kind diy project. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made this just now, and it came out really nice! I did sow the ends instead of tying them together. Thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!