Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Flag Shirt, DIY


 Flag shirts are so much fun to make 
and since The 4th of July is just around the corner 
I thought this would be a fun project. 
They cut the time it takes me to do a project in half 
which is wonderful because that gives me more time to do more DIY's.



Things You Need


 

  •  Cut the front of the shirt.
  •  Cut the back.
  •  Cut a line about 7 inches across.
  • I measured down  about 7 inches from the top.
  •  Cut off the hem part of one of your sleeves. 
  • *This piece is what you use to tie the back of the shirt .
This is where you will tie your shirt AFTER you paint it.

 Here is the shirt plain.

  •  Tape off the top-back part of your shirt
  •  right above where you made your cut.
  • Take your stars and place them on the top-back of your shirt.
  •   Tape off the rest of the shirt and cover with paper towels 
  •  Spray a light coat wait 5 to 10 minutes then spray another coat.
  •  Tape off the bottom-back part of your shirt for the red stripes.
  •  and place paper around the outside to protect from over spray.
  •   Spray a light coat wait 5 to 10 minutes then spray another coat.

  • After the back has dried,  turn the shirt over to the front
  •  Cut  a heart out of a piece of paper, place it on your shirt where you would like.
  •  Taped off the top half of the heart
  •  Placed some of the tiny stars on the top part.

  • Take that same  heart and cut out
  •  stripes on the bottom half.


 Tie up the back once your shirt is dry.
I waited about one hour.

 Wear to your the next BB-Que or to the beach over your swim suit.
Have a a Beautiful Day.
Lots of <3
Anne

For more of my DIY

Instagram 
Snap Chat
@WobiSobi

5 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!